X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alex Skolnick`s Ibanez

Sid, was a student of Alex?!?!?
    That is WAY TOO COOL!
    Now let me hear your Alex licks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Alex was one of my favorites when I was 17-19.
    I would say the best soloist in the Thrash Metal category.

Now he is playing Jazz? I saw a pic of him playing a Les Paul. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

You can hear me at NAMM

i am sure we will all hook up

Comment

What, got your own booth, Sid?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

it is not a both more like a stale third to the last in the 2nd story mens room [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmm...let's see if this works...copied the link off an ibanez forum...hee.hee.hee...d.m.

[ January 10, 2003, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Hey hey. Cool. I have had a 540Phh since 1991. I love this guitar. About my favorite. I had another too. A black 540Psh. JC has that one now. It was about dead mint. Got it from a guy who used to own a music store that went out of business and this was in the basement. Kind of rare guitars. You don't see many. I have seen maybe 12 in the last 12 years. they are very very comfortable to play.
              LATER!!!
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Thanx for info guys!! I must get me some of those. I just didn`t know these fukkers are so friggin expensive. There`s one at jcguitars.com for 1000$

Comment

makes me even more frustrated that I missed out on a PHH in yellow for AU$600 a few years back. I was really taken by the way it looked like no other Ibanez, and it felt good too. But I did my usual thing and left it while I did a bit of research (before I had the internet, so it involved digging through my big pile of mags looking for old ads & reviews) & when I went back for it........gone. I've got to stop leaving deals for later. I miss too many nice deals that way [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Real nice guitars!
                    VERY wide and thin neck,and those F3 pickups are monsters!

Comment

Working...
                    X